Tuesday 28 September 2010

HE skills (Week Two)

We were set to go through this model, this theory, to see what sort of person we might be and what the percentage of our kind of people might populate the world. After going through a few questions and thinking that some of them from each comparision would explain me, I came out with INFP, which populates the world by 2%. We wasn't sure what to make of the results, it was a theory after all.

VARK Questionnaire

V-3
A-4
R-6
K-3

You have a mild Read/Write learning preference~ http://www.vark-learn.com/english/results.asp

When I first looked at the results, it didn’t come to a surprise and I do writing and some reading in my spare time and I had to read some research for my old business course back in college. I know that I do read sometimes so that I remember. I’m not surprised about the Visual results, even though I do draw in my spare time at some points, the interest in visuals have just been dying over the years but I can still pay attention to diagrams and drawing that have meaning. I was expecting the visuals to be higher than the aural, knowing for a fact that I only listen if it’s an interesting subject; even then I mess up from listening. The only time I listen is to the music off the radio or computer to help my imagination. Kinesthetic, I do try to teach myself by doing but that only works in only so many situations. I guess that reading helps out with last minute revision but despise the results, I don’t think that reading will be the best when it comes to deep teaching, only if the subject in hand was interesting and if I have gotten myself deep into the project in hand.
LidCosplay
xxxxxxx
    

3 comments:

  1. According to your Vark score you need to concentrate on developing your visual and kinesthetic learning.
    Please could you post your learning line and your SWOT analysis, then you will have passed the PDP element of the module.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SWOT analysis and the learning line is in the first blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have now passed the PDP element of the module

    ReplyDelete