Thursday 7 October 2010

HE & Work (Week 3)

This week, we have to think of the title for the report that we are doing that relates to multimedia  so I'd decided to do a mind map with a list of ideas.
As the mind map shows, there are a number of ideas that I went through. The two subjects that most interest me would be 'Old or new?' from games and 'Returning channel' from anime.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to games for a subject, it assume that it relates to mutlimedia.....in some form.

If it's not then I'll stick with my other main idea which relates to anime. I'll heard a number of people talk about a channel that used to show anime called anime central UK only to say that it suddenly was cut off. Yet, only a number of animes, such as pokemon, digimon, yu-gi-yo, dragonball series, naturo series, have been shown on children programs such as  cartoon network, nickelodeon, toonami and some others, still being completely down graded in content for the younger viewers.

I think that the hypothsis would be something like:
'Anime may have been taken off the screen for the mature nature that showed in some animes.'
or something else, make suggestions.

Title: Should an anime channel return to the screen?

Lidcosplay
xxxxxx

1 comment: